Les Claypool talks concept albums, the return of 'Jayski' and serving up a 'plethora of Primus'
Our favorite halftime cover tunes, from 'Bump N' Grind' to 'Poker Face'
top photo galleries
The Buzz From Readers Like You
Featured Music Venues
Two ladies of pop and one quartet of alt-rock have new albums out this week.
by Brian Mansfield, Special for USA TODAY
The band's fourth studio album earns three and a half stars out of four.
Album: The Blue RoomArtist: Madeleine PeyrouxRelease date: Mar. 6, 2013Download: Take These Chains, Desperadoes Under the Eaves In Peyroux's singing, there's a fine line...
- Q&A: Mastodon
- Atlanta alt-metal heroes 'lighten up a little' with songs about meth heads and sex in space
- Q&A: Diggy Simmons 1
- That cute little kid from 'Run's House' is now 16 and ready to take the rap world by storm
- Q&A: Wale
- The D.C. rapper talks about Rick Ross, 1.2 million downloads, and his 'Ambition' to be the best
Today's Music Events
- Hannah Kaufmann Steagles Pub - 1395 Cypress Ave - Melbourne
- Siggy's lineup Siggy's American Bar - 1153 Malabar Road N.E., Suite 1, Interchange Square - Palm Bay
- Inside the Sound Wave lineup Inside the Sound Wave Recording Studio - 1520 N. SR A1A - Indialantic
- Rusty's lineup Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar - 628 Glen Cheek Drive - Port Canaveral
popular bars & clubs
popular music events
0 Editorial Score17 User Score
0 Editorial Score9 User ScoreCategory: Concert
0 Editorial Score4 User Score